Crispy Black Bean and Ginger Salmon
8 oz Salmon, cut into large cubes
¼ cup fermented black beans
¼ cup brown sugar
¼ cup Sake
1 tsp garlic, chopped
1 tsp ginger, chopped
1 tsp corn starch, diluted in water
3 tbsp corn starch (for dredging)
1 tbsp green onions, sliced
- Prepare Salmon, remove the skin. Cut into large cubes.
- Prepare marinade: black beans, brown sugar, Sake, garlic and ginger.
- Toss Salmon in marinade.
- Heat up vegetable oil.
- Remove Salmon from marinade, strain.
- Bring marinade to boil, thicken with corn starch diluted with water.
- Dredge Salmon in corn starch and fry for 2-4 minutes. Toss in sauce. Garnish with sliced green onions.