WCFC COVID-19 Safety PlanMarch 26, 2021 | 1016 Views
Dear valued guests, partners and friends of The Club,
As we look towards a new season with optimism, our priorities continue to focus on the health and safety of all our guests and staff members.
As COVID-19 health and safety measures continue to evolve, our team is regularly trained on the latest guidelines and protocols mandated by public health authorities, WorkSafeBC and the Government of British Columbia to ensure the safest experience for everyone.
For the latest season update from our President, please click here.
Below are the steps we are taking to keep those who visit The Club healthy, safe and in good spirits:
- Masks are required throughout your travel journey to your lodge destination
- Hand Sanitizer is readily available at all points of travel
- Physical Distancing (6ft or 2m) is strongly recommended
AT OUR LODGES
- Masks must be worn when physical distancing is not possible
- High trafficked and high touch surface areas are frequently sanitized and cleaned
- Dining – we have arranged the dining room so you can enjoy our 5-star culinary experience with your group safely spaced from other tables
- Our team is regularly trained on the latest health and safety protocols
- Personal protective equipment is provided to staff
- Staff must practice physical distancing when at work and in their spare time
We recognize that we are all in this together. Our safety measures will be in place until WorkSafeBC deems it safe to operate otherwise.
If you have any questions about our COVID-19 safety measures, please do not hesitate to contact us. Call us at 1-888-432-6666 and one of our Team Members will be happy to assist.
Article updated: April 21, 2021
*Health and safety protocols are continually evolving and may look different at your time of travel. Our team’s safety measures are based on current guidelines by the provincial health authorities, WorkSafeBC and the Government of B.C. We encourage guests to keep checking this article as it will be updated with current safety protocol information.