Plan Your Corporate Fishing AdventureApril 5, 2019 | 361 Views
We look after it all, so you can focus on building important relationships.
The West Coast Fishing Club was founded over 30 years ago by two business partners who recognized that trophy salmon fishing in one of Canada’s most remote and beautiful regions represents an effective form of corporate hospitality unlike any other. It’s a formula that has worked for our corporate clients ranging from boutique firms to Fortune 500 companies.
There is no better place than one where every waking moment has its wow factor – an exhilarating salmon strike, a whale breaching, a culinary work of art at dinner, or a mystical seascape at dawn. We invite you to create lasting memories for the important people in your business with an experience far beyond their wildest imaginations.
GROUP BOOKING IDEAS
The amount of quality, uninterrupted time on your trip out on the water or relaxing around the lodge is unique to any other type of retreat experience.
The options are endless, but here are some ideas:
• Entertain clients
• Corporate incentives
• Host your own fishing tournament
WHY BOOK WCFC FOR YOUR CORPORATE GROUP?
• Responsive Client Services Team.
- Our team is available during the day, evenings and on weekends to address your needs.
• Pre- and Post-Trip Planning:
- We can assist in booking your hotel, dining and transportation needs pre- and post-trip including preferred hotel and Aerocar rates.
• Presentation and Meeting Facilities.
- Private meeting rooms are available along with audio visual equipment.
• Custom Tours:
- Helicopter tours: beach or the Langara Lighthouse tour
- Whale watching and wildlife viewing tours
- Custom excursions: beach and hikes to Kiusta, an ancient Haida village
• Unique Dining Opportunities
- A private dining room can be booked at The Clubhouse
- Outdoor catered beach lunch
• The Comfort of Larger Boats
- Our larger-sized 25′, 27′, 29′ and 31′ Clubhouse boats allow for a comfortable client entertaining experience
• The Marketing of Your Event. Custom marketing can be created including:
- A unique online landing page for your group
- Branded clothing and swag with your corporate logo
- Professional photography services
Our 2019 season is booking quickly! Contact us today to start planning your corporate adventure.