The Outpost Report: October 5, 2009
October 5, 2009 | 831 Views
OUTPOST WINTER REPORTS BEGIN:
I want to thank everyone who visited the Outpost (and followed our reports) in 2009, we received excellent feedback from you our customers and we certainly enjoyed entertaining you this summer. We are open for 22 trips in 2010 and I’m really excited that 15 of those dates have already been confirmed. We are continuously looking to improve our product and your experience, we’re working on a few changes that I know you’ll enjoy.
Starting today I’ll be posting every Monday with the latest WCFC news and fun stories from the OP staff and guests. I’m particularly interested in other fisheries you might enjoy so send photos and a few details to email@example.com.
Speaking of fishing Pierre Morel and I will be heading north to Hazelton BC next week where anglers from around the road converge every fall to fly fish for steelhead. Here are a couple of shots of Kaili and I last year on the Kispiox. A nice September hen for Kaili A nice October buck for me The rest of the 2009 OP staff have scattered around the world, here’s the recap and I’m hoping they send some photos and stories that I can pass onto you:
- Kaili is in Australia
- Laura is in Egypt
- Mike D is in Montreal
- Doug is in Ontario
- Milan is working in Vancouver and engaged!
- JP is in Vancouver doing some schooling
- Stacey is hunting/guiding in Canada’s far north
- Pierre just returned from France and will be fishing with me next week
- Norm returned to Squamish after a bunch of adventures on the central coast
- Kim Grange is traveling for a year
- Matt Brown is in Vancouver
- Baboo has a busy winter but will mostly be fishing in Guetemala
- Mike P is in his last year of school in Vancouver
- Robert Gordy is teaching on Vancouver Island
So stay tuned every Monday and feel free to contact me with ideas, stories, photos or just to say hi. Until next week…