2020 Fishing For Kids Tournament
- Event2020 Fishing For Kids Tournament
- LocationThe Clubhouse
- DateAugust 30, 2020 to September 02, 2020
- Cost$13,500 per person
The Fishing For Kids Tournament has come to be recognized as the most prestigious charitable fishing tournament in the Pacific Northwest. Over the last 14 years, the tournament has brought together a range of industry and community leaders to share a common goal of raising much-needed funds for families and children living with autism in B.C. We invite you to join us for this years tournament!
WHY ATTEND THE 2020 FFK TOURNAMENT?
- Come together with a philanthropic group of business leaders and community members to help improve the lives of children living with autism in B.C.
- Network with other top business leaders
- Interact with past and current Vancouver Canucks players and management
- Participate in an action-filled fishing derby
- Kick off the tournament at our exclusive pre-trip reception
- Enjoy a luxurious 4 day/3 night stay at The West Coast Fishing Club’s flagship resort – The Clubhouse
The West Coast Fishing Club is proud to host this event amid the breathtaking beauty of Haida Gwaii, and we are even more proud to have contributed over $9 million in tournament proceeds to help B.C. Children’s Charities. The philanthropy of our supporters who return year after year carry on the tradition of giving, symbolizes the true spirit of the Fishing For Kids Tournament.
In 2019, the 14th Annual Fishing For Kids Tournament raised over $800,000 to benefit the Canucks Autism Network. Together with our sponsors, participants and volunteers, we hope you’ll join us in 2020 to make a meaningful impact on the lives of children and families living with autism throughout British Columbia.
This tournament is made possible thanks to the generous support of the tournament’s major sponsors, including Vancouver Canucks, Wheaton Precious Metals, Delta Group, Macquarie, Helijet, Helly Hansen and Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
For more information about Fishing for Kids Fundraising Tournament, please visit fishingforkidstournament.com. Or, contact The West Coast Fishing Club at toll-free 1-888-432-6666
For more information on Canucks Autism Network, visit canucksautism.ca