David Hawksworth & Friends Culinary Adventure
- EventDavid Hawksworth & Friends Culinary Adventure
- LocationThe Clubhouse
- DateJuly 12, 2020 to July 16, 2020
- CostContact for pricing details
THE CULINARY PERFECTION CONTINUES
Escape to the remote shores of Haida Gwaii for an unforgettable culinary experience led by legendary, Vancouver chef and restauranteur, David Hawksworth. Taste the fare of top Canadian chefs, sip carefully chosen wine pairings and discover all that Haida Gwaii has to offer on this one-of-a-kind adventure.
2020 GUEST CHEFS & SOMMELIER ANNOUNCED!
- David Hawksworth – Chef & Owner, Hawksworth Restaurant Group
- Michael Allemeier – Culinary Educator and Master Chef
- Marc-André Royal – Executive Chef & Owner of Le St-Urbain & La Bête à pain
- Adam Pegg – Executive Chef & Co-Owner of La Quercia
- Dino Renaerts – Executive Chef & Partner of Bon Vivant Catering
- Stephanie Noel – Development Chef, Hawksworth Restaurant
- Mark Davidson – Sommelier, Global Education Director at Wine Australia
Click here to read our celebrity guest chefs bios.
DAVID HAWKSWORTH & FRIENDS CULINARY ADVENTURE – WHAT TO EXPECT
- Nightly guest chef dinners showcasing each chef’s unique culinary approach
- Expert wine-pairings by an acclaimed guest sommelier
- Daily hands-on, interactive culinary classes led by guest chefs
- Wine & cocktail hour with guest sommelier
- Helicopter tour of Langara Island & Beach Discovery Tour
- Complimentary spa service
Reserve Your Spots Today!
Don’t miss out and book early as this culinary adventure sells out every year to foodies and anglers alike. Call us at 1-888-432-6666 or click here to make an inquiry online and you’ll be contacted within 24 hours.
Unleash your inner chef in one of our daily cooking classes. Sip wine while taking in a class from some of Canada’s top chefs. Here is what you can expect:
- Interact and learn from Canada’s top chefs
- Individual cooking stations equipped with all utensils
- Guest chef will lead you through a recipe sharing helpful tips and tricks along the way
- Sip wine and take in the beautiful views of Parry Pass while learning a new recipe
- Take home printed recipes, an apron and autographed brochure from chefs
Explore your adventurous side and allow our expert guides to lead you to the spectacular beauty and wildlife of our incredible coastline. Take a helicopter tour and visit Langara Island’s famous Lighthouse or, beachcomb the white sand beaches of Beresford Bay where few have been before. You never know what you’ll find along the rugged shorelines of Haida Gwaii.
PAST GUEST TESTIMONIALS
“Rearrange your bucket list and put this on top! This was my fourth trip to WCFC… and it was truly just like coming home. We enjoyed the David Hawksworth & Friends Culinary Adventure this trip, and I must say that did add another dimension to the overall experience.
The accommodations at The Clubhouse are better than ever, with a few nice additions, like the wood-fired pizza oven. The food and wine, which are always first rate, were better than ever too…”
– Kathy F., July 2018 Trip Advisor review
“Exceptional experience for anyone who loves salmon fishing and is a foodie at heart! Unparalleled fishing, first-class accommodations, gourmet meals and lodge staff that deliver exemplary customer service.”
-Valerie P., July 2018 Trip Advisor review
2019 DAVID HAWKSWORTH & FRIENDS CULINARY ADVENTURE EVENT RECAP
Click here to read our 2019 event recap to learn more about what guests enjoyed on the most recent trip.
Reserve Your Spots Today!
Call us at 1-888-432-6666 or click here to make an inquiry online and you’ll be contacted within 24 hours.